Employment and Benefits
Our firm’s team advises its clients, which are international companies, on all aspects of employment law and resolve complex employment law matters.
In particular, our team counsels clients on individual and collective employment issues arising from mergers and acquisitions, corporate reorganizations, regulatory and disclosure obligations, policy matters, confidentiality and restrictive covenants, employment and service contracts, executive compensation packages and benefits, termination of contracts due to force majeure and unfair dismissals. We also represent clients before the domestic civil courts (interim measures, ordinary proceedings) on cases related to sensitive and complex employment law issues.
Indicative cases of our track record
- Advising and representing a major construction company before the Greek courts in employment law disputes arising from the termination of contracts, including claims for moral damages, compensation and benefits
- Advising an international construction company on employment law issues and in particular on the termination of contracts due to force majeure during the Libyan crisis
- Advising and representing clients before the Hellenic Data Protection Authority in the establishment and operation of “whistle blowing” policies
- Advising clients on a regular basis with respect to the implementation of stock-options and restricted stock units
- Advising a top executive officer of an international company in relation to his benefits package and in particular to his compensation
- Drafting several employment contracts for domestic and international companies.