We have substantial experience in advising clients on a broad range of commercial contracts, including contracts for services, sale of goods, licensing, distribution, manufacturing, outsourcing, maintenance, supply and franchising.
Our work includes advising and representing both Greek and foreign companies on the conclusion and implementation of agency and distribution agreements in Greece, the Balkans, Western Europe, the Middle East, East Asia and the U.S.A. We also mainly represent foreign companies willing to franchise and to expand in Greece, namely major multinational brands providing food services.
Our work includes extensive involvement in the conclusion and/or the performance of numerous agreements such as agency, distribution, sale of goods, manufacturing, franchising, leasing contracts etc. We make reference to the following indicative cases which are a very small percentage of our experience:
- Advising a Greek company on an agency agreement with a French Company
- Advising an American company on a distribution agreement in Greece
- Advising a worldwide renowned master franchisor on the conclusion of a Master Franchise Agreement with a Greek Franchisee company
- Advising a Greek company in the industry sector on an agency and distribution agreement with an American company
- Advising an international company on several complex sale of goods issues
- Advising a Greek company on a dispute arising out of a sale of goods contract. An amicable settlement was achieved and it was favorable for our client.